- Voices from the Inside: Next Steps with Youth in Custody.
- Not Yet Equal: The Health of Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Youth in BC.
- Against the Odds: A profile of marginalized and street-involved youth in BC.
- Time Out II: A Profile of BC Youth in Custody.
- it's a girl thang!: A Manual on Creating Girls' Groups.
- Building Resilience in Vulnerable Youth.
- The Next Steps: BC Youths' Response to the AHS III and Ideas for Action.
- The Next Steps: A Toolkit to Engage Youth in Community Action.
- Promoting healthy bodies: physical activity, weight, and tobacco use among BC youth.
- Raven's Children II: Aboriginal Youth Health in BC.
- British Columbia Youth Health Trends: A Retrospective, 1992-2003.
- Healthy Youth Development: The Opportunity of Early Adolescence.
- National Training Initiative in Adolescent Health (NTIAH)
- Accenting the Positive: a developmental framework for reducing risk and promoting positive outcomes among BC youth.
- Violence in Adolescence: injury, suicide, and criminal violence in the lives of BC youth.
- Between the Cracks: homeless youth in Vancouver.
- Homeless Youth: an annotated Bibliography.
- Time Out: A Profile of BC Youth in Custody.
- Girls' Report: The Health of Girls in BC.
- No Place to Call Home: A profile of street youth in British Columbia.
- Next Step Project.
- Aboriginal Next Step.
- Making Choices: Sex, Ethnicity, and BC Youth.
- Raven's Children: Aboriginal Youth Health in BC.
- Silk Road: a journey to understanding Chinese youth in BC.
- Lighting Up: Tobacco Use Among BC Youth.
- Mirror Images: Weight Issues Among BC Youth.
- Regional reports published from AHS II.
- Our Kids Too - Sexually Exploited Youth in BC: an Adolescent Health Survey.
- Being Out - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Youth in BC: an Adolescent Health Survey.
- BC Adolescent Health Survey II.
- BC Youth Health Action Handbook.
- Next Step: Community Health Action by Youth.
- Street Youth in Vancouver.
- Sexual Abuse and Young People with Disabilities.
- Adolescent Health Survey.
To order reports, please complete the appropriate form and send to:
McCreary Centre Society
3552 East Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC, V5K 2A7